Dr. James Brown, PMI Registered Education Provider, self-employed at SEBA® SOLUTIONS (http://www.sebasolutions.com/). [My personal experience: Dr. James Brown is an awesome trainer, speaker, mentor, and coach. His onsite workshops were definitely the most memorable of all trainings I ever participated in. The newsletter comprises useful hints and book recommendations. Guess who has got them all. ;-)]
SEBA® SOLUTIONS offers Project Management and Leadership Training, onsite workshops, online courses and — a newsletter because ‘It’s a Project Manager’s World‘.
My personal motto:
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee.
1. A typical work day begins with… a trip to a coffee shop.
2. I lose track of time… when I am fishing.
3. I have always… been an introvert.
4. I have never… been on a cruise, (what good is a boat you can’t fish from).
5. Home means to me… relaxation.
6. I am inspired by… people that try and try again until successful.
7. I would like to meet… anyone that has accomplished great things, whatever they are, not just what society says is great.
8. My worst character trait… mindless web surfing.
9. My best character trait… persistence.
10. The best advice I was given… As a man thinketh in his heart so is he – James Allen, and what I think about is my choice and my responsibility.