My name is Bisky Scribbles, and that’s ’cause I scribble a lot. I love to write, and write about writing. And Tweet about anything and everything I find inspiring. My first eBook A Dance With Fury will be published in a few months. I’m soon going to be reviewing lots of eBooks on YouTube by Twitter authors :-]
My personal motto:
Try your absolute best at everything you do, no matter how small and insignificant it seems to someone else.
- A typical work day begins with… answering messages, troll hunting on GoodReads then porridge and jam.
- I lose track of time… when I’m scouting for mistakes in my writing. Then I lose track of everything!
- I have always… created new worlds in my head and filled them full of characters.
- I have never… smoked a cigarette, which my friends find strange for some reason.
- Home means to me… getting all my family in once place, since we all live in different countries.
- I am inspired by… everything :3 There is little I don’t find inspirational. Positive or negative.
- I would like to meet… everyone from Twitter! In one big coffee shop. Let’s do it ._.
- My worst character trait… I’m overly sensitive and I can’t let things go. Even years after they happened.
- My best character trait… I always do things I consider right. Even if it’s a dangerous situation. Not really sure if this should really be under worst or not…
- The best advice I was given… to just be yourself and you’ll find people who love you.