Dearest Roxy & Tigerlino at http://purrfectkitties.wordpress.com/ nominated my blog for another beautiful award – the CRACKING CHRISPMOUSE BLOGGYWOG AWARD. Cool name for an award! It was designed to spread joy, peace, hope and love! I am very honoured to have been nominated for this wonderful award. Thank you so much, dearest Roxy & Tigerlino, for thinking of me!
The Rules of the Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 (more or less) other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
7 things about myself:
- A day without coffee is a waste of time.
- The IT Crowd is my favourite TV series.
- My favourite operating system: Android
- I would like to learn Danish, Norwegian, or Swedish – I am still undecided, which of these languages do you recommend?
- I don’t like the artificial summer time.
- I prefer trains to planes.
- I am a pescatarian
My nominees are:
Congratulations to everyone!
If you don’t do awards or have already received this one, please just take it as a token of my appreciation. You truly deserve it.