You can connect with me at:
My personal motto:
Whatever it is you dream of doing, do it. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Do it.
- A typical work day begins with… breakfast (usually cereal and orange juice), and sitting down to do my daily social networking and forum posting.
- I lose track of time… when I am really lost in writing, “in the zone” as it were.
- I have always… loved to bring stories to life, whether through writing, acting, or other creative endeavor.
- I have never… been in love with someone who was also in love with me.
- Home means to me… safety, security, the ability to let down your walls and be your unfettered self.
- I am inspired by… people who refuse to let fear hold them back.
- I would like to meet… great historical and literary figures long since gone.
- My worst character trait… I’m very emotional, can lose my temper at times and have a tendency to assume the worst.
- My best character trait… I don’t judge people, I treat everyone the same no matter what walk of life they are from.
- The best advice I was given… to never “let things pass” which you know to be wrong. Don’t sit down and be quiet. Rock the boat. Take a stand and give your objection a voice. Things don’t change unless you make them.
Missing Time (313 series, 1 of 3) by J. David Clarke (mytrainofthoughtson.wordpress.com)
Time Spent (313 series, 2 of 3) by J. David Clarke (mytrainofthoughtson.wordpress.com)