Lisa is a kindergarten educator, married, mother of two. She is a Reiki master.
She loves to cook – and she is great at it! She loves baking even more. Her cakes and cookies are true pieces of art – and moreover they are yum!
Lisa is a great friend. James Taylor’s ballad You’ve Got A Friend could have been written to honour her.
Home is where the heart is.
- A typical work day begins with… a little bicycle tour along the ‘Wiesengrund’ (a way leading through some meadows) with a breathtaking sunrise.
- I lose track of time… when I am reading a good book – or when I am knitting.
- I have always… loved cooking.
- I have never… smoked a cigarette.
- Home means to me… where I am comfortable, where I can be myself.
- I am inspired by… my parents, my friends, events, and most of all by my children. 🙂
- I would like to meet… Alexander Herrmann and participate in his cooking class.
- My worst character trait… impatient, perfectionist, unforgiving, curious.
- My best character trait… helpful, reliable, curious.
- The best advice I was given… “Don’t worry, be happy.”
As you can see in this second photo she’s got a cute little assistant as well. She’s a little older now – and still very cute. 🙂