You can connect with me at:
My personal motto:
“This love is brave and wild enough.” It’s a lyric from a song I love, and it serves to remind me that if I love something enough to fight for it, then that love will always be enough to achieve it. 🙂
- A typical work day begins with… stretching luxuriously, lying in bed for another half an hour trying to work up the motivation to get up, and finally forcing myself out of bed and drinking my coffee in order to wake up properly. (This is assuming we’re talking about weekends here, considering I’m still in school and don’t have the leisure of a “real” work day!) 😉
- I lose track of time… when I’m reading, singing, or writing. My family has learned not to disturb me when I’m in one of “those moods” – generally because when I’m interrupted, I tend to trail around with a vacant look on my face and require a question to be asked three times before I comprehend it!
- I have always… been a hopeless romantic.
- I have never… published a novel. Yet. 😉
- Home means to me… no specific place, really – just the feeling of belonging, and being loved unconditionally.
- I am inspired by… people who achieve their dreams despite impossible odds stacked against them.
- I would like to meet… oh gosh, so many people. The list is endless; I can’t choose just one.
- My worst character trait… I’m ridiculously sensitive. Sometimes I take critiques way too personally and I have to remind myself that no, I’m not a terrible writer – I just have some things to work on, just like the rest of the millions of other writers in the world!
- My best character trait… I’ve never been one to let things hold me back from doing what I really want to do. If something is important to me, I will never give up until I find a way to make it happen.
- The best advice I was given… “Life doesn’t owe you anything.”