You can connect with me at:
My personal motto:
“All things are possible.” God blessed me with a new life, a new perspective, and the talent to write. So, I believe that he ismore than capable of leading me to accomplish what seems impossible.
- A typical work day begins with… a talk with God, to get my day going. Shower, light exercise, and of course breakfast.
- I lose track of time… when I’m writing and or listening to music, also when reading poetry from my fellow poets.
- I have always… wanted to learn how to play the guitar (thanks to The Beatles).
- I have never… traveled abroad.
- Home means to me… love, peace, family.
- I am inspired by… God, my mom and sister, and by some of the wonderful people I have met through social media.
- I would like to meet… anyone who is inspired about life and encouraging other people or Michael Sweet from the Christian rock band Stryper. (Their music has seen me through some tough times).
- My worst character trait… is waiting until the last minute to certain things, but I’m getting better.
- My best character trait… is encouraging others, just letting them know it’s going to be alright.
- The best advice I was given… was by my mom. She told me not to do something with that poetry. Hopefully I have.