Today bestselling author, Sherry Soule has some exciting news to share with us! She will be publishing a brand new upper YA / Sci-Fi romance series: the “Starlight Saga” with scorching-hot character chemistry, exciting suspense, and epic romance on June 26, 2014.
To help promote this interstellar love story “LOST IN STARLIGHT,” Sherry is doing this fun guest post to share the news with fellow booklovers.
All about Sherry Soule!
Sherry Soule lives with her family and one very spoiled black cat in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is the popular author of the acclaimed YA series, Spellbound and the bestselling paranormal romance novel, Immortal Eclipse.
Sherry writes thrilling tales of romance and suspense, often mingled with a dash of the mystical and a splash of trendy fashion. Her published novels do not include any graphic sex, explicit violence, or excessive profanity, so that all of her novels can be read and enjoyed by both teens and adults.
Aside from writing, she enjoys reading poetry, online shopping, digging through flea markets, and exploring old cemeteries and Victorian mansions. She is a major shopaholic and bookaholic, with an epic flair for fashion. Her love of literature began when she was a young girl and it has continued throughout her life.
Sherry’s life changed dramatically when she lost her job in 2009 and was out of work for almost two years. To keep from falling into a hopeless depression, she turned back to her first love—writing fiction. Getting her stories published has been a long journey for Sherry, who decided to go the Indie publishing route after several traditional publishers turned down one of her first manuscripts. Editors and agents loved the storyline, but didn’t think it fit the needs of the current market.
Discouraged, but convinced that there was a readership for her work, Sherry published her first novel with a small press and began intensely marketing it on the Internet. Her debut YA novel, BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN was published by Moonlight Publishing. To her delight and surprise, the novel was praised and loved by book reviewers and readers everywhere.
21 Fun Facts about Sherry:
Sherry was born in the rural town of Castro Valley, California.
- She adores her zany, dysfunctional family.
- Black cats are her favorite animal.
- She has been writing stories since she was seven-years-old.
- Sherry loves shoes, and she’s a wannabe fashionata.
- She is a total Twitter junkie. (Are there any support groups for this?)
- Halloween is her favorite holiday.
- She is a shopaholic, who loves bargain hunting for books and the latest fashions.
- Sherry loves to watch scary movies. (Not to be confused with slasher films)
- Her last name is pronounced, “Sue-Lay.”
- Her favorite number is “13.”
- Sherry is a firm believer that reading has the power to change the world.
- She loves getting new followers on her blog and twitter. It makes her super happy.
- She often crushes on fictional characters.
- Sherry’s snarky with a twisted sense of humor.
- She hearts vampires, aliens, and zombies.
- Sherry believes in ghosts and real demonic activity. (But she never “meddles” with the paranormal or the occult, other than doing research.)
- She is a TV fanatic: The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time,SUPERNATURAL, The Walking Dead, The Tomorrow People, Game of Thrones, Lost Girl, Bates Motel, and The Originals.
- Sherry thinks the Winchester brothers kick butt.
- And she talks to herself a lot. And the computer. Sometimes the cat, too.
- “Lost in Starlight” is the fastest book that she’s ever written.
Please mark your calendars to buy your copy of LOST IN STARLIGHT on June 26th 2014!
Read the first 3 chapters on wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/43691448-lost-in-starlight-ya-syfy-romance-lost-in
VOLUME ONE: Starlight Saga
Is a star-crossed romance worth sacrificing your own life?
High school senior Sloane Masterson lives a quiet existence. She has awesome friends, gets excellent grades, and writes a column for the Haven Gazette. But her life goes from dullsville to bizarro when she witnesses mysterious loner Hayden Lancaster performing some freaky superhuman feats.
Like any good journalist, Sloane sets out to uncover the truth, and she’s not above stalking. But one look into Hayden’s remarkable eyes, and she’s crushing hard.
Even at the swoonworthy hunk’s insistence that hanging out with girls like Sloane is “off limits” by his strange family, she can’t resist him or wanting to solve the mystery.
Things get really complicated when a beautiful alien sets her sights on Hayden—and this devious girl’s not looking for a green card!
Now Sloane’s dealing with creepy government agents, über snobby extraterrestrials, and getting a crash course on the rules of interstellar dating. As their diverse worlds collide and the romantic sparks fly, Sloane must decide if Hayden’s secrets are worth risking her life to protect.
Places you can cyberstalk Sherry Soule:
Official Blog: http://www.sherrysoule.blogspot.com/
Twitter @SherrySoule: http://twitter.com/SherrySoule