On 2014-05-20, my friend Topaz Winters nominated my blog for the Liebster Blog Award. 😀
Like Topaz, I was nominated for the third time and I am really happy to receive it once again – many thanks, Topaz! Topaz is an amazing artist – be sure to check out her awesome blog. ⭐
This award’s regulations comprise the following:
- nominate some deserving bloggers
- share 11 facts about myself
- answer my nominator’s questions
- pose questions for my nominees
11 facts about me
- We just had to switch rooms – our books and computers needed more space. Thanks to eBook readers, we will hopefully not have to switch room with the living-room any time soon.
- I am an occasional pescetarian – normally a vegetarian.
- Mountains or sea? Sea!
- I detest shopping.
- One of my favourite songs: Dulaman by The Henry Girls – their version is the best, unfortunately, they only sing it live.
- I never leave home without my Galaxy Nexus, Tolino (a European eBook reader), Kindle, little black notebook.
- I am a fanatic reader (some of you might have already guessed). 😀
- My favourite buildings: Lighthouses!
- I love quotes (obviously). 😉
- Something that amazed me: a sculpture by Jeffro Uitto (if you read FF: Call of Duty – you may know what I’m talking about)
- Human rights as well as animal rights are of the utmost importance.
Questions from Emily (who nominated Topaz) and/or Topaz
- Who is your absolute favourite author? There are many awesome authors – if I am to name just one it is: Dean Koontz
- What inspired you to begin reading/writing? I learned reading even before I went to school – no book or newspaper was safe (even if I didn’t understand everything). I must have started writing when I was about 12. Just for myself, I didn’t dare to show my texts to anyone.
- What kind of music do you listen to? To name a few: Depeche Mode, Queen, Oasis, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Metallica, Sara Bareilles, Billy Joel, The Henry Girls, Al Stewart, etc.
- What is your favourite dessert? Cheesecake!
- Favourite colour? Green and black.
- What do you do when you’re stressed? Drink coffee. If I am home: additionally cuddle a cat.
- What blogs do you follow? All blogs I follow are amazing. As Topaz already stated, I also must have about 400 blogs I follow.
- Would you rather visit the future or the past? The future! Considering the past I am truly glad to be living in the present. As I know what happened in the past I am curious about the future.
- Cats or dogs? I love both, we have (only) two cats, though.
- Any favourite quote? James Thurber: “Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness.”
- Favourite place in the world? Make it country, please: Ireland.
Nominees & Questions
I would like to nominate four fellow bloggers and/or writers – for this award: Chelsea over at rookienotes, Luanne over at Writer Site, Michelle over at Book Chat, and Mark over at The Brokedown Pamphlet. They are amazing bloggers and writers and definitely deserving this award! Their blogs are well worth visiting!
- What made you smile within the last 24 hours?
- Do you believe in the supernatural?
- You win a training (money is irrelevant). What do you want to learn?
- Jeans or costume/suit?
- If you could change one thing in your home town – what would you change?
- You would like to meet?
- What surprised you the most in 2014?
- Fact or fiction?
- Your favourite quote?
- If you had the choice: Travel to a different place or to a different time?
- What inspires you?
I am looking forward to your replies. If you do not accept awards, please consider this one as a token of my appreciation. 🙂