Krystol Diggs has been writing since the age of 15. Her debut novel Through Her Eyes was the jump-start of more to come from this author, and now screenwriter, and publisher. Krystol has received her Masters degree at Full Sail University with an MFA in Creative Writing. She has written three screenplays, two short films and a host of other books in the various genres of fiction, thrillers, erotica, young adult and drama which can be found on Amazon.com. She has also written for magazines such as Raw Talent Magazine and Bougie Magazine, interned at IFashion Network as a writer and now is a reporter/journalist for CNN’s Ireport section. Krystol is currently attending Walden University where she is studying for her PhD in Human Services.
Amazon Books Page: Krystol’s books on Amazon
Amazon (US): Amazon.com
My personal motto:
A plan without execution is just a thought. ~ Krystol
If you can’t run, walk, if you can’t walk, crawl, but by all means keep it moving. ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- A typical work day begins with… some classical music and maybe a cup of tea.
- I lose track of time… when I am reading a book or watching a movie.
- I have always… enjoyed writing.
- I have never… been sky diving before and I never will.
- Home means to me… a place where I can be myself and let my hair down. A place of peace.
- I am inspired by… successful people who are doing what I want to do in life.
- I would like to meet… Justin Timberlake and work on one of my films with him.
- My worst character trait… is to not be distracted by other things when I’m supposed to pay attention to something.
- My best character trait… is giving my all to my projects.
- The best advice I was given… is to embrace my past and look forward to a bright future.
Teaser: Three of Krystol’s books
Karmen Watson meets the man of her dreams a guy named Jazzy. Blinded by love and money she is living the good life. Noticing a change in her new found love,Jazzy starts speaking in a different language with his fist. Will Karmen make Jazzy change his ways? Or will she stay with him til death due her part.
Arvind Jenkins and Joy Evans are a match made in heaven. These high school sweethearts are destined to be together forever, but Arvind has a secret that may bring Joy to tears. Will Joy fight for the love of her life, or will she end up alone?
Aurica Daniels is an award winning author from Delaware. She’s best known for her thriller novels. She is loved by her friends and cherished by her fans; Aurica has a secret past that she never told, until now. Abused by her father as a child Aurica wonders if she will move on from her past and have a prominent future. Aurica and her publicist go on a 5 day book tour but Aurica just doesn’t go on any tour, she goes on a revenge spree that will shock all! Will Mrs. Daniels get the Sweet Innocence she deserves or will her past continues to crowd her future?