Patty over at https://petitemagique.wordpress.com/ nominated my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. Please rend her lovely blog a visit and enjoy the magic of her poetry.
Dear Patty, thank you so much for nominating me and/or this blog for the One Lovely Blog Award.
[On 2014-09-09, my other blog https://inasmallcompass.wordpress.com/ received this honour – thanks to Yinglan over at https://yzhengblog.wordpress.com/. Yinglan’s stories and blog posts are always worth a visit.]
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Give 7 facts about yourself.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
7 facts about me:
- I am addicted to excellent coffee.
- I am a fanatical reader/writer. (not really a surprise) 😀
- I used to be a pescetarian, converted to vegetarianism.
- Once in Ireland, it is hard to convince me to leave again.
- Preservation of nature and human rights are very important.
- Kakuro, Quiz Duel, The Chase – I love brain games.
- I love to watch Bob Ross (The Joy of Painting) – so does one of our cats.
My nominees are:
Dear nominees, if you don’t do awards or have already received this one, please just take it as a token of my appreciation for how wonderful your blogs are. You deserve it!
Dear readers, enjoy these awesome blogs – they are all worth visiting, re-visiting and following. 🙂