Dear readers, this time I share Lucy’s wisdom with you. 🙂
- You can often be heard muttering away to yourself.
- You have a very intense look about you.
- Your creative mood swings are extreme – goofy happy and waving your draft in the air to wailing in a corner, surrounded by the scattered bits of your torn up draft, in under ten minutes!
- You talk about people and places that don’t exist.
- You talk about the voices in your head a lot.
- No one is sure whether the ‘writers’ you claim to talk to online actually exist.
- You talk about going off to ‘that other place’ in your head a lot. No one really understands where the ‘other place’ is and what happens there.
- You talk a lot about the different ways you can kill your fictional characters.
- You let out an an evil snigger when writing a plot twist.
- You stare at people a lot.
- You spend a lot of…
View original post 47 more words