S.S. Delaunay is the author of Rise Siren Five, Off-Worlders, The Disclosure Series of SciFi books and more. S.S. writes edgy, prophetic, Sci-Fi Action Thrillers. An Arts Graduate and English Literature major who was blessed to study Anthropology at a time when her University had one of the best departments in the world; she still feels the excitement of those breath taking and world changing teachings. From off-beat warrior training camps in the California desert, to mixed martial arts, to varied learnings from esoteric teachers everywhere, she has never stopped exploring different takes on things – physical, mental and other. Her blog and mailing list – SciFi Safari – are a virtual pop culture safari covering SciFi, Fantasy, Myth, Anthropology, Creation & The Art of Story.
She is a firm believer that there are only three essential earth food groups and they all start with C – Coffee, Chilli and Chocolate. If she had to choose, it would of course be the coffee. Edgy Dazzling SciFi. SSDelaunay.com
SciFi Safari Mailing List: http://www.sarahsofiadelaunay.com/scifisafari/
My personal mottoes:
To know: “Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light.“
To live by: “The only person who makes the rules, is you.”
- A typical work day begins with… Coffee. Is this a trick question? Do any days begin without coffee? Is that even possible?
- I lose track of time… Writing. Creating. Getting lost in contemplation of my characters and their stories. Oh, and playing with the graphics for my website. Tinkering in general with my website. If I had a professional website person and graphic designer working for me I would drive them crazy!
- I have always… known if not THE truth, there was certainly another truth out there. Probably more than one.
- I have never… wanted the typical life.
- Home means to me… physical home is wherever my gypsy soul leads me to put down some roots for a little while. My absolute home is my anchor point that connects me to something infinite and beyond words.
- I am inspired by… people who question the status quo and think and live outside the box and the current paradigms of belief and enforced “morality.”
- I would like to meet… lots of Off-Worlders/Aliens, the peeps who made the pyramids.
- My worst character trait… Very low tolerance for things which annoy me on occasion. Am partial to the odd passionate outburst when that tolerance is breached.
- My best character trait… Very low tolerance for things which annoy me on occasion. Am good at finding myself surrounded by things, people and ideas which inspire me instead.
- The best advice I was given… “Let go and let the divine do the heavy lifting.” The book, Things Are Going Great In My Absence: How To Let Go And Let The Divine Do The Heavy Lifting by Lola Jones, is the best advice I have ever had the honor of being exposed to. No matter what the “divine” means to you, this is a game changer. Highly recommended reading.
Rise Siren Five – Book One of Disclosure
Your greatest power lies deep inside of you. But there are those who know how to take it from you. And they are coming for it. A Sexy SciFi Thriller spanning the Cosmos to modern day New York.
Sci-Fi Gems. Short Stories Tales & Out-takes from the Worlds of Rise Siren Five and the Disclosure Series of Edgy SciFi Thrillers.
Off-Worlders Special Edition
Contains Two Additional and Exclusive Stories only published in this Edition.
Psst. It’s FREE here