I would like to thank Scarlet over at literatura, poesía, despertar for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award. I truly enjoy Scarlet’s inspiring blog.
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two advice notes to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to your blog
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You are reading this blog post…
- My Train of Thoughts on… started – because I wanted to write about books, writing and writers. Reading and reviewing is as much an addiction as drinking coffee. [Where is my mug?!]
This blog evolved, therefore you can regularly enjoy ’10 Statement’ and ‘3 Quotes’ blog posts; adding some travel impressions hopefully adding an inspiring touch. 😉
In a Small Compass started – because I wanted to write stories. There are short stories and flash fiction series; the completed flash fiction series will be published in a few months.
- Advice for new bloggers:
1. Do not fear to hit the ‘Publish’ button. Stage fright should never keep you from speaking your mind.
2. Visit blogs, follow them, interact. Our blogging community is awesome, there is always a place for you.
- The first paragraph in this blog post expresses my heart-felt thanks to Scarlet and her amazing blog.
- Dear readers, you all deserve my appreciation! Some of you do not accept awards – I respect that. All others, please feel free to accept the honour of this fabulous award.