Tarrah Anders has been writing since she was in middle school and throughout college. She never vocalized or followed through with her desire to be a writer, until one day she read a horrible book and thought: ‘I could do better than that!’ Tarrah kept her writing romance from her husband for nearly two years, but finally told him because… royalties and taxes. When he immediately tried to skip forward to any steamy scenes, then referred to the moment as in Lethal Weapon 4.
Tarrah is originally from the San Francisco Bay Area, but currently resides in beautiful San Diego with her own little family while working during the day as a social worker. She is a hardcore San Francisco Giants fan and anything dealing with cupcakes and Zombies.
My personal motto:
As Buzz Lightyear says: “Never give up, never surrender.”
- A typical (work) day begins with… waking up to a 3-year-old calling for me from his bedroom, getting him ready for Pre-School , getting myself to my day job and sitting in my office for a solid hour until the caffeine kicks in.
- I lose track of time… by listening to music, I get so caught up with the imagery the lyrics sometimes provide that I look like I’ve zoned out for a solid hour whilst daydreaming, which also helps lead to storylines or just really good pictures behind the eye lids.
- I have always… created to-do lists. I have them everywhere, in my planner, on my computer, in my phone… sometimes I forget to cross things off in one and not the other, so I probably need to come up with a better system.
- I have never… said … Never. I try to keep it out of my vocabulary, unless I’m telling my toddler to “…never do that again!”
- Home means to me… the place that I go to to sit on my side out the couch and ‘vedge out after my long day of doing things and stuff.
- I am inspired by… children – they aren’t touched (yet) by the world and I wish I could re-see things through their eyes.
- I would like to meet… author BB Easton – I feel like she’s my spirit animal.
- My worst character trait… is my sarcasm. Not everyone gets it.
- My best character trait… is my sarcasm, my husband sure gets it!
- The best advice I was given… is from Nike: “Just do it!”
TYSON MADDOX is confident, cocky and a playboy. He is also the CEO of Mad Designs, a company which he was born into, a revived fashion company in the city. With the upcoming launch of their summer campaign, Tyson takes notice of one of the models employed by his company. When circumstances arise to provide the perfect opportunity, he makes his move. With her he is the open, caring and attentive one woman man. However, when he learns about a side job which she has, all is lost. If Tyson doesn’t get his way, then they’re done. Too bad, he’s miserable without her.
ALLISON STAFFORD was hired to become the face of Mad Designs for the new summer line. She’s beautiful and not afraid to eat doughnuts in public. When she catches the eye of the CEO, she doesn’t know how to interpret his affections. When they become an official item and Hell has Frozen Over, but it’s over before they know it, before the ice is fully thawed.
ALLISON & TYSON deal with their issues, until his past catches up with them and tries to pull them apart. Will they get the chance that they both need or will they be torn apart?
Buy link: books2read.com/u/m2X1n7