Ju Ephraime writes steamy high heat romances, packed with emotions and strong alpha characters and always a wonderful, happy ever after. She has won several awards for her writing, and had even seconded in Amazon Breakthrough Novel Contest, with her White Magic Woman. When not writing romance novels, Ju could be found writing children’s books, which includes her, Too-Clever series, a collection of ten children stories. Ju writes her children’s stories under, Dr. Julia E. Antoine. These days she stays busy helping in the community and donating her services to a not-for-profit organization, which she helped establish. Presently, she resides in CT where she has lived with her family for the past thirty years. She still misses her time on the sunny Caribbean islands, but takes pleasure in using them as backdrops to some of her stories.
My personal motto:
I don’t have a motto.
- A typical (work) day begins with… me having a cup of coffee, checking my email accounts, I have several. I will then promote my books for a couple hours before I settle down to write for a bit.
- I lose track of time… when I’m reading an interesting book.
- I have always… been an avid reader.
- I have never… written a YA fantasy story.
- Home means to me… being with my family and familiar things.
- I am inspired by… the opportunities available for independent publishers and authors.
- I would like to meet… –
- My worst character trait… is stubbornness.
- My best character trait… is staying the course. I believe if I commit to doing something, I want to see it to the end.
- The best advice I was given… is to do the best I can with the cards I was dealt.
A Love Relentless
Elizabeth Johansen lives her life by a specific code of values. She has worked hard to obtain everything she owns, and she wants nothing from anyone. But now, she faces a dilemma when an unexpected inheritance from her Great-aunt Edna forces her to reexamine her values and embrace the culture she has long since forsaken.
Rohan is the son of an Athabaskan chief. At twenty-six, he is more focused on amassing his fortune and preserving the land of his ancestors. So, when he learns the large parcel of acreage adjourning his property has been left to a woman who has no interest in preserving their customs, he sets out to convince her to sell.
But Rohan finds the independent beauty irresistible and sets out to win her. Elizabeth, proud and self-sufficient, soon discovers that the man of her dreams is part of the culture she abandoned. Can they each find a way to meet the other halfway between his life and hers?
Print length: 392 pages
Buy links (E-books): books2read.com/u/ml59pq